Tuesday 6 August 2013

Bringing in exercise +life update

Hi, I haven't posted in a while, sorry! But towards the end of the school year I had lots of exams which really tired me out; no only the fact that lots of revision was involved, but also because I am a worrier, I know that it is bad for me and it only makes me more tired, but I find it really hard to not worry. Also I keep reminding myself how much better I am in comparison to one year ago and two years ago, it makes you feel better to know that you are improving; maybe you have had a relapse but from that you can learn that whatever caused you relapse you will know what not to do again, look at the positives!
Now I have had a couple of weeks off from school and had a rest I am feeling much better; as it is the summer holidays, and I don't worry about school as much I find I have a lot more energy as well as the fact it had been quite good weather for where I live. Gradually I have been trying to introduce no-strenuous exercise such as walking, even if it is only a 2 minute walk to begin with, I have been able to build it up to about half an hour, even if it is not very far and I have walked very slow, I always remind myself it is better than nothing!
I would love it if you left comments below telling me about your experiences. Or if you want to ask me anything personally, email me at ateenwithcfs@gmail.com I love chatting to people via email, so even if you just want to chat, email me :)
 ☮

No comments:

Post a Comment