Saturday 23 February 2013

What not to do.

There are several things that I have found you really shouldn't do, and now that they have been pointed out to me I notice that I do get worse if I do any of these things: eat things containing MSG (Monosodium glutamate), this is a flavour enhancer and in lots of foods, crisps/chips, not all of them, if you check the packaging, often supermarkets generic version does not contain MSG. This also includes the majority of fast foods for example KFC, McDonalds as well as Chinese takeaways, it if fine if you have these kind of things occasionally as a treat but try to avoid them on a day to day basis
Shops that have garish lighting (you may have noticed this already), lighting like this, or where there is very little natural light can make you feel physically drained and something that I experienced was dizziness.
Don't worry. I am someone who worries far to much over insignificant things I try not to but I still do, I have become a lot better at not worrying, but it can tire you out so much and when it is over insignificant things or things you can't do anything about: an example of this that I would often worry about is 'what if I can never catch up with all of my school work' or 'what if my CFS never goes' well I have achieved both of these things over time and you will to. In the future I may do a how to deal with stress/worrying post, please comment if you would like me to do that.


I would love it if you left comments below telling me about your experiences.



No comments:

Post a Comment