Wednesday 27 February 2013

Vitamin B Complex.


I take several vitamins a day, but something that has made a massive difference to me is Vitamin B Complex, I don't know why it works so well but it does.On the container it says that is supports normal energy yielding metabolism and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, it does what is says on the tin. I can tell that there is a significant difference for me in my CFS symptoms. They aren't very expensive and the tub lasts for ages, you can get them in most supermarkets or you can order them online (which is usually cheaper) from a reputable store, I often buy mine from Holland & Barrett, you can find them here: http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=60&prodid=667&cid=83 this is £17.99, which is really good value for money, you get 250 tablets, so will last you 250 days, the majority of the year, you can get smaller packs and there are always offers on as well.



Everyday I also take Vitamin D3, Cod Liver Oil Tablets (get the tablets the actual oil tastes horrible and is less practical) and Multivitamins, which contains: vitamins A, D, E, C, B1, B2, B6, B12 (extra); Niacin; Folic acid and Pantothenic acid. All of these you can get supermarkets and Holland & Barrett. Since I have begun to take all of these I have noticed that my immune system is better and I have got less colds, iron is something that improves your immune system, you can get multivitamins that have iron in as well which is something to look out for.
I would recommend you trying all of these, they may work for you, they may not, they could even just work as a placebo effect, I don't know, but try them!




I would love it if you left comments below telling me about your experiences.Or if you want to ask me anything personally, email me at ateenwithcfs@gmail.com
 ☮

No comments:

Post a Comment