Saturday 23 February 2013

Worrying.

Worrying is something that I do a lot, I am not as bad as I used to be but I am still pretty bad, especially when it comes to CFS as I am sure many of you are. Worrying is something that can really wear you out and just make your CFS symptoms worse which was probably the thing that you were worrying about in the first place, as I have begun to worry less I have noticed that it has been an attributing factor to my recovery.
When I look back now at the things I used to worry about, such as 'what if I never get rid of CFS' or 'how am I ever going to catch up on all of the school work that I have missed' but I have archived both of those things, and you can to.
Everyone has different ways of coping with worrying, one of mine is distraction, just distract yourself think of something else; for example if your worrying about the things that I mentioned earlier, think about how great your life will be when your CFS has gone and you have caught up with all of your school work, all of the amazing things that you are going to do, the job your going to get and how CFS has changed you for the better as a person. Another might be to think about it logically like in the picture below.

There are so many ways you can deal with worrying, you just have to find the one that works for you. Once you find it and use it properly it will make a massive difference to how tired you get and you will feel a happier person!

I would love it if you left comments below telling me about your experiences.Or if you want to ask me anything personally, email me at ateenwithcfs@gmail.com
 ☮














No comments:

Post a Comment