Wednesday 6 March 2013

Day after tiredness.

On Monday I had a maths GCSE (test) and on the actual day I was really good, I didn't worry or stress the day before or on the actual day, throughout the day I was fine, in the night I felt tired, but a normal amount for the end of the day. But on Tuesday, I was really tired and had to stay off school today because I was so tired, and I still feel pretty tired, the kind of tiredness you get if you have been crying. I just wondered if anyone else finds this, please leave a comment below if you experience this too. Anyway, I have found that more than anything it is a waiting game, I have done some homework at home but only a little bit, and just wondered if anyone else experiences this and has any tips; I found it so frustrating because I thought that I had done everything right, my mum suggested that maybe I had worn myself out trying so hard not to worry and just subconsciously worried, I dunno but if you have any suggestions please let everyone know, including me!

I would love it if you left comments below telling me about your experiences.Or if you want to ask me anything personally, email me at ateenwithcfs@gmail.com
 ☮

No comments:

Post a Comment