Tuesday 26 March 2013

Mini tips: Box sets.

I watched A LOT of TV while I was off all of the time and I found Series to be better than a Movies because:
  • They are less tiring because they don't demand as much of your attention (wearing you out);
  • They are in small segments, easy to stop and start watching them;
  • They go on for a longer period in total time.
I really enjoyed watching series especially when you watch them back to back, maybe you have a box set, or Netflix is really good for a collection of series, I just found it good entertainment when I felt like I could do nothing else, and if you are some one who watches a lot of TV try watching series rather than movies, the occasional movie, especially one you have seen before, great, and I love trips to the movies but on a daily basis try box sets!

One of my favourites which might not be to everyone's taste but I find really funny is: An Idiot Abroad.

I would love it if you left comments below telling me about your experiences. Or if you want to ask me anything personally, email me at ateenwithcfs@gmail.com

 ☮

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with this. The less you have concentrate to know what's happening the better. Gossip Girl is awful, but with cfs it was the perfect distraction.

    ReplyDelete