Saturday 2 March 2013

Being Positive +

Staying positive is really important, not only can getting upset be tiring but it can also be depressing, work out what works for you staying positive. For me several things work including songs that may motivate or make me feel good (my top three songs that boost my moods are 'Here Comes The Sun' by the Beatles, 'Survivor' by Destiny's Child and a new one 'Express Yourself' by Labarinth) find a song that makes you feel good and when your feeling down, listen to it, it really can make a huge difference. Other ways to stay positive, is doing something you enjoy without wearing you out, that is why listening to music is ideal or maybe if you like reading but you find it to tiring try out audio books and podcasts, there is such a wide choice on iTunes and they are cheaper than normal books! Or if you are not too tired, maybe you enjoy painting, drawing, playing video games, basically distractions, I find, help. Find whatever works do you and do that when you are feeling down in the dumps.

I would love it if you left comments below telling me about your experiences.Or if you want to ask me anything personally, email me at ateenwithcfs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment