Saturday 2 March 2013

What my symptoms were and are now.

I do sometimes struggle to recall what my symptoms were when I was at my worst as I was so tired, I have heard of all of the levels of CFS and I think that mine, when they were at their worst 6/10, I was never so bad that I had to be hospitalised or could literately not get out of bed. When I was at my worst my symptoms were: tiredness (rarely get out of bed or lying on the couch, other than to go to the bathroom), dizziness  feeling sick, loss of appetite, dizziness, headaches off and on and a constant sore throat. Through all of the tips that I have given and will give on the blog, has helped me to majorly reduce my symptoms and got me to where I am now.
Now my symptoms are nearly non existent  sometimes I get sore throats, I get tired a little bit easier than everyone else and if I ever get a cold it seems to take a little bit longer for me than everyone else. Other than that I am back to my normal self, if anything I have come out better than I was, I empathise better and I think that I have become more mature as well.

I would love it if you left comments below telling me about your experiences. Or if you want to ask me anything personally, email me at ateenwithcfs@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. hello there glad your feeling better nice to hear.
    My son is 16 and was diagnosed with CFS/Me 3 years ago. Although he is feeling a lot better he had a little step back last November. He caught a virus and can not seem to get back were he was last year. His symptoms are very similar except for he didnt get sore throats. One of his main problems was his erratic sleep pattern, he turned nocturnal for 3 months. Melotonin helped him with this and still takes it now. He is on the fast releasing one. Also another symptom was all his senses were heightened. this has calmed down somewhat now but he still suffers with sensitivity of the skin. he also has breathing promblems ie. shortness of breath, chest pain this is a form of anexeity.

    ReplyDelete